Thursday, June 9, 2016

Chocolate Superfood Pudding


Today's breakfast/post workout treat is a new recipe I decided to try, because I was craving pudding! When your first meal is a decedent dessert that is as healthy as a fresh pressed green juice (if not healthier), you know you're living life right.

If you know me at all then you know I don't believe in deprivation. I believe every single meal you eat should be nourishing and satisfying. That is how you create lasting habits -through enjoyment. Being a plant based vegan who loves living a healthy lifestyle means a little creativity is involved in the kitchen. But if you're like me, you don't like to spend hours in the kitchen for one meal that you'll scarf down in five minutes. My meals need to be quick, healthy, and fucking delicious. That is exactly what this meal is. 

This quick meal is made in minutes. It's perfect to make right when you wake up, so you can chill it while you get ready for your day. I like to make it, throw it in the fridge then begin my yoga/workout practice. Yes, I fast in the morning -my first meal is always consumed after my morning workout. Okay, enough rambling. Here's what you've been waiting for... THE RECIPE (duh!).


Superfood Pudding Recipe:
1 ripe banana
1 avocado
1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology 
(this is my superfoods - click here to learn more!)
Water/Cashew milk 
(or non-dairy milk of choice) to desired consistency
.................................
BLENDDDDDDDD 
until you get a pudding consistency, adding water/milk as needed
Chill for an hour


Voila! Wasn't so hard, huh? Yes, that's right. Eating HEALTHY is EASY and should be FUNNNNN. If you want to learn more about my lifestyle, what's in my daily wellness tool bag, and my coaching services, check out my website.  I have several ebooks, wellness packages, tips & inspiration for YOU. And remember......

Until next time, PEACE & LOVE! 
#LiFTTribe #JoinTheTribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment